Firewall log entries

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by IcePanther, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IcePanther

IcePanther Registered Member

Hi,

sometimes I get some strange entries in the firewall, it seems random, I can't find what causes it exactly. Anyway, it doesn't seem to prevent anything from functioning, it just fills up the log.

01/10/2007 21:35:48 Unknown code 00010008 0

Here is the screen shot :

scr_ess_fw.jpg

I just wanted to know, if anyone still experienced this behavior with RC1 (I had this problem with B1 / B1a, not B2 anymore), and if anyone knows what causes that.

2. kC_

kC_ Registered Member

the firewall, its hardcoded rules.. & bugs... are worrying me, especially how little it gets any attention from eset, i really begin to think the firewall part is just there for a selling point.. eset are just concentrating on the antivirus. which is sad
    another message i and a few others get is "incorrect packet checksum 0" which pops up exactly every 2mins + 8 seconds

yet any reply from eset about it? NOPE

cmon eset help people out here!:rolleyes:

3. MasterTB

MasterTB Registered Member

I'm having troubles too with it's Hard Coded Rules, I cannot edit them and I definitively don't want them there, I've also sent a Support Ticket thru the firewall's help but NO ANSWER yet...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.