Firefox x64 Variant and Flash

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by pandorax, Jan 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pandorax

pandorax Registered Member

I am using a 64 bit Firefox variant. Process explorer shows "plugin-container.exe" is running at medium integrity level when playing flash video. But with official Firefox, it also shows two flashplayerplugin...exe running at medium and low integrity level under the plugin-container.exe. Why don't these exes appear when using x64 Firefox?

2. berryracer

berryracer Suspended Member

I neverh ad luck with these stupid x64 variants of Firefox that bring nothing to the table but incompatibility issues. FLASH player never worked properly for me on the site that I visit mostly to play games: MSN Spades so I simply stopped bothering and I stick to the normal Firefox FTW

3. pandorax

pandorax Registered Member

Actually i have no issue with x64 variants at all. Flash is working properly. I am just wondering why flashplayerplugin...exes don't appear unlike official Firefox.

4. BoerenkoolMetWorst

BoerenkoolMetWorst Registered Member

Those exes are from Flash sandbox for Firefox, perhaps they have no 64 bit Flash sandbox yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.