Firefox Site Preferences

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Howard Torbiner, Feb 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Howard Torbiner

Howard Torbiner Registered Member

I am continuing to enjoy Spywareblaster as I have for several years. Just out of curiosity, I noticed that I can now clear my Site Preferences in Firefoxwithout SWB partially disabling protection. This occurred approximately 2 weeks ago (before the SWB 4.6 upgrade and also prior to either of the 2 recent Firefox upgrades).:thumb: How did this get fixed? I am running Win XP sp3 along with Kaspersky Internet Security 2012.

Thanks again,

Howard T.

2. Howard Torbiner

Howard Torbiner Registered Member

Sorry, the problem has not been completely resolved as I previously thoughto_O I upgraded to SWB 4.6 and to Firefox 10.01 in the last few days. At some point the problem returned. I apologize for the confusion. I mistakenly thought the problem had still been resolved after those two upgrades. What does seem certain is that either the SWB upgrade or the FF upgrade brought the problem back. Any ideas?

HT

3. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

Please see the information here:
    http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/sb-link/sitepreferencesfix.html

Best regards,

-Javacool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.