Firefox 4 and S.B

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by mick92z, Jun 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mick92z

mick92z Registered Member

Hello, yesterday I upgraded from firefox 3.16 to 4.01
    When I open a sandboxed firefox the first time from booting, It's taking a minute to load. However if i disable forced programs, while I'm waiting, and also start firefox unsandboxed, it loads instantly.
    So, just to clarify, when i start firefox sandboxed, the tray icon is dotted and firefox is shown running in the S.B menu, however its taking an eon to show.
    Funnily enough this only happens after booting.Once it has eventually loaded, if i close the browser and reopen it loads straight away.
    Has anyone else had this.
    I am using S.B 3.52
    I will try 3.54 later
    Many thanks
    P.S this only affects F.F , chrome loads instantly

EDIT
    I installed S.B 3.54 and all seems well, Sorry to waste your time. I should of tried before posting.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2011
  2. cm1971

cm1971 Registered Member

It may have something to do with upgrading. I did a straight install of Firefox 4 on a laptop and have not had any issues with Sandboxie so far. Maybe you should try reinstalling and see if that helps.

3. mick92z

mick92z Registered Member

Possibly. Thanks for that. Updating S.B seems to have improved things a lot.If the problem returns, I will take do as you say. Thank you very much

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.