Firefox 30 + Kaspersky add-ons

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by cnople, Jun 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cnople

cnople Registered Member

I've 'upgraded' to FF 30, but now my Kaspersky add-ons don't work, they're marked as incompatible (dangerous websites blocker, Kaspersky url advisor, Safe Money, virtual keyboard) all shaded out.

Is this a Firefox issue i.e. the next version will fix it? Or, is it a Kaspersky issue and an update will fix it? I'm tempted to ditch FF because of this, if it wasn't for some other useful add-ons.

2. xxJackxx

xxJackxx Registered Member

Kaspersky will need to release an update. I have not seen one in the beta section yet, so it does not appear to even be in testing. You will probably have to wait 2 or 3 weeks.

3. Brummelchen

Brummelchen Registered Member

same stupids at work as usual, unacceptable for a paid product. anyway kaspersky addons dont raise your security, just psudo crap. uninstall or deactivate!

4. Egon Stumpf

Egon Stumpf Registered Member

Still nothing from Kaspersky. May be, they ignore betas - like they ignore still existing problems with formerly installed g-data internetsecurity. Not very pro.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.