Firefox 3.6.3

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by bamaman66, May 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bamaman66

bamaman66 Registered Member

I have suddenly developed a problem. When I open my home page in firefox it will not load. I have tried making different web sites my home page and shows it trying to load but not completing loading. I tried internet explorer and chrome and both browsers work fine. This problem with firefox just started. I have uninstalled firefox and created a new profile with no luck.

2. NoIos

NoIos Registered Member

Do you have problem loading other pages after that?

If yes check your firewall/security settings? Maybe a new rule has been created that blocks Firefox.

3. bamaman66

I found my problem. I had downloaded start menu 7. I accidentally found the problem when i uninstalled the program and firefox worked.

4. bamaman66

I should have said firefox works now and the only thing that I have done that I know of that might have fixed the problem is uninstall a program.

5. NoIos

NoIos Registered Member

Although I don't understand how these two pieces of software are related, I'm glad you've found a solution. :thumb: :)

6. bamaman66

I don't see how they are related either. As I said internet explorer and chrome worked. I think it is just a coincidence that it started working after I deleted the program.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.