finance tracking program

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by zakazak, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zakazak

zakazak Registered Member

I am looking for a program that can track and sort my finances (paypal,american express, banking acocount,...). Anybody can recommend some secure/trustfull software?

Thanks

@edit: I am talking about an app that shows me what I bought with paypal/credit card/etc , what money I recieved, etc.

2. Rules

Rules Registered Member

Maybe you interested :

http://www.trusteer.com/Products/Trusteer-Rapport-for-Online-Banking

Rules.

3. zakazak

That isn't what I was looking for.

I want an application that shows me my complete transaction from different accounts. When they were done, where they came from / were sent to, etc.

I want paypal,credit card,banking account,etc in one application with a handy overview :)

4. whitedragon551

whitedragon551 Registered Member

Mint.com

They have a mobile app and web based application. Its pretty much the premier finance tracking software.

5. Sevens

Sevens Guest

AceMoney

6. ad67

ad67 Registered Member

The best I have found is Money Manager Ex, from a company called "codelathe". It is simple to setup and use, small in resource use and installs on your computer, not in the "cloud".

7. zakazak

Mint is not available in Europe

I would want something that checks my finances automatically. Or even better asks me for the passwords everytime and then checks the accounts.

@edit: Acemoney looks nice but doesn't support my bank (and also no Paypal?)

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
  8. whitedragon551

9. zakazak

Again.. I want one programm for 3-5 different types or banking. Credit carts,paypal, banking account. It would be a lot easier to track all the finances with one program.

10. whitedragon551

11. aladdin

aladdin Registered Member

12. zakazak

quicken looks nice but is pretty expensive + there is no demo so no idea if my bank is supported :S

13. JRViejo

JRViejo Super Moderator

14. aladdin

aladdin Registered Member

Quicken is the best and it supports almost all banks and it keeps on adding. Microsoft was competing with Quicken long, long time ago with Microsoft Money. Then they bought Quicken out for lots of billions but Quicken gave them the right for 10 years.

Quicken discontinued and Microsoft Money couldn't keep up. Eventually, when Quicken term was over, they were back in business and Microsoft Money was dead. Again, Quicken dominates.

Especially, if you are USA citizen then filling tax is breeze with Quicken. And, if you are high flyer than Quicken Turbo Tax is the best companion.

If you need to automatically sync with Banks, then Quicken is the way to go.

Best regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.