Finally joined the "paid version" rank.

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by ThunderZ, Aug 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

My pleasure.

Any paid versions that are pushed I grab, other than that it is not necessary unless you are having a problem and are advised to do so...

Cheers :D

2. ThunderZ

ThunderZ Registered Member

All is well on this end. Who knows....if I get bored I may grab the .30 off MG`s. :D

3. ThunderZ

ThunderZ Registered Member

It is sad, but you will find that every where and involving almost everything now-a-days. Do`t allow that to stop you from using a great product. Just my .02

4. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

Graystoke,

Let the programs rise or fall on your assessment of their merits, not the merits of fellow users.

Of the few security programs that I do use (x, y, z, etc.), I've been taken to task by evangelical advocates in each camp for being an x-basher/y-apologist/z-whateverist at various times. I don't know about the anyone else but, personally, I don't need or want the drama.

The tools I use, and their fellow competitors, are simply $40 (or so) programs designed to perform a job. I prefer how some go about it more than others, but they all basically execute the task that they are charged with and do it reasonably well. It's important to keep in mind that these are tools, not the one true path to enlightenment, although I admit that is occasionally difficult to discern here and elsewhere.

Blue

5. Graystoke

Graystoke Registered Member

Thank you guys. Good points made by both of you. I do like NOD, so I'll just have to try a little harder not to let things get to me. :)

6. Brian N

Brian N Registered Member

Welcome, I'm sure you'll be very pleased with your purchase :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.