fiddlesticks*50 and %^%$#$%&^

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by rubbadubdub, May 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rubbadubdub

rubbadubdub Guest

Gents,

I love her, and the concept, but there is too much fiddling and bugs as for now. I had the same issue as cheeky neewbii in that on restart the protected programs just dissapeared. Difficult to say why this is happening but the trend is....the dissapearance would usually happen (a) if the computer was started but i do not log on to xp yet. and from the log on screen the screen saver kicks in - upon logon my quicklaunch toolbar dissapears and PG crashes, restart and the programs are gone - the protection is also off. (b) this became more frequent when i installed the full version of Window Washer 5.5.

Will wait patiently for later releases (as a registered user hope this is still poss) cos its too much work to keep adding the programs all the time.

Cheers boys and good luck

rubbadubdub

2. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, rubbadubdub

Welcome to Wilders Security Forum and DiamondCS Process Guard Forums.

I do not see a question in your post.

But Welcome again anyway.
    TheQuest :cool:

3. siliconman01

siliconman01 Registered Member

Just for info, I have the licensed full version of Window Washer V5.5 running on my Windows XP-SP1 Home machine along with PG 2.0 and have seen no conflicts. I have it set up to do a full wash on shutdown and startup of the computer. I also frequently use the auto wash option to clean up things during normal operation of my system.

My logon, however, occurs automatically during reboot because I am single user of the system. So I have not attempted what you run into concerning the delayed logon.

4. TheQuest

Hi, rubbadubdub

I read siliconman0's Post, So just set up an another account [as a test] and left it waiting ten minutes before logging on and all was normal.

TheQuest :cool:

5. rubbadubdub

rubbadubdub Guest

Cheers Quest, siliconman01 for feedback

On the case, will try this, then a full uninstall and then full install to check.

RDD

6. TheQuest

7. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

I also have the latest version of Windows washer (5.5) and have had no problems with PG 2.0 I don't log on automatically, but also don't wait 10 minutes usually. Again no issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.