Few Questions about PayPal

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by aigle, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aigle

aigle Registered Member

Hi, I have never used it and now I need it to buy an item on ebay.

1- If a link and confirm my credit card to my paypal account and after that I don,t ever make any payment by paypal, will paypal ever change my credit card.

2- Is it possible to de-link my credit card if I want to do so? How much it wil charge?

Thanks

2. AvinashR

AvinashR Registered Member

I have also few questions ...

At present i do not have credit card as well as debit card ..:p But i have heard that they also provide you a plastic card (A Universal Debit Card) if you don't have Credit as well as Debit Card.. So can someone tell me how i can avail this facility? Do they charge before issuing plastic card or will they charge when i withdraw money from Paypal by using their Plastic card facility? I have also heard that they can issue a Cheque if i want, but they'll charge for it...

Do help us !!

Secondly my saving account do not support Paypal, that is why i am looking for this kind of facility.

3. whitedragon551

whitedragon551 Registered Member

They wont change it or charge it. The only time fees get taken out is if you send someone money they take 3% or if someone sends you money they take 3%. There is a way around it, but dont use it for transactions. You can send the money as a gift and the 3% wont be taken out.

You can delink a credit and debit card and it doesnt charge anything to do so.

4. aigle

aigle Registered Member

Ok, thanks.

5. chinook9

chinook9 Registered Member

I don't believe a credit card is required. They can take the cash directly from your bank account.

6. whitedragon551

whitedragon551 Registered Member

They can with your bank account number and routing number. They just require verification with your address. Its actually easier this way because when you pay its instant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.