Fehler #81<000fd950>

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by OLLI_S, Jul 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OLLI_S

OLLI_S Registered Member

Hallo,

habe Acronis True Image 8.
    Auf einem Leih-Notebook wollte ich ein Image erstellen, damit ich dort etwas ausprobieren kann und anschließend das System wieder zurück setzen kann.
    Es ist ein ACER Aspire 5100.

Nach dem Ladebildschirm kommt ein schwarzer Bildschirm mit der Meldung:
    PCI: Bios Bug #81<000fd950> found
    Please wait while loading

Anschließend wird True Image normal gestartet, wenn ich aber ein Abbild erstellen will, sagt Acronis, dass keine Festplatten gefunden wurden und gibt die Fehlermeldung E000101F4

Was kann man da machen?

Danke für Eure Hilfe.

Gruß

OLLI

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

3. OLLI_S

OLLI_S Registered Member

Hello,

sorry, I came from the German Acronis page and so I have written my posting in German language.

Here is the English translation:

I am using Acronis True Image 8.
    A friend of mine borrowed me a notebook, a ACER Aspire 5100.
    I wanted to create an image of his notebook before I start installing some software.

I inserted the CD-ROM and booted from it.
    After the loading-screen I see a black screen with the following error message:
    PCI: Bios Bug #81<000fd950> found
    Please wait while loading

After that True Image is loaded normally, but if I want to create an image (by clicking on the button "create image") I get the message that no hard-disks are found and the error-code E000101F4.

What can I do?
    The option to buy a new version is not very helpful!
    Is there anything I can do like a BIOS setting?
    What is the problem?

Greetings

OLLI

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello OLLI_S,

Please make sure you use the latest build (937) of Acronis True Image 8.0. To get access to updates you should first register your software. Don't forget to recreate Acronis Bootable Rescue Media after updating.

Please also try booting with "acpi=off noapic" parameter as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Note that as you use an older version of Acronis True Image you should press F11 button when the "Starting Acronis Loader..." message appears and not when the selection screen appears.

Please be aware that we can not guarantee compatability of older versions of Acronis True Image with modern hardware.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.