Feature Request And Suggestion.

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by iwod, Aug 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iwod

iwod Registered Member

Since the have lunched a New Website. We may just as well start a Thread for all the suggestions and features request for next generation of LnS.

My Suggestions:

1. How about some higher Colour Icons in LnS instead of the current what looks like 256 Colour.

2. Lower Memory ( It is never low enough for me :D )

3. Interface Redesign. While the current version is simple enough some of the setting are rather packed inside a Single screen.

2. gkweb

gkweb Expert Firewall Tester

Hi iwod,

yes I would like that too, a dedicated thread to "which list" or "feature request", It would be easier for the dev to know what the the users want :)

gkweb.

3. iwod

iwod Registered Member

So may be made this thread a Sticky?

4. gkweb

gkweb Expert Firewall Tester

Hi,

I can't, I am not a moderator you know ;)

gkweb.

5. Frederic

Frederic LnS Developer

Hi,

Actually, it is not very easy to follow several suggestions at the same time in a single thread.
    I'm favourable to discussions about new features & improvements but I don't know yet in which form.

Frederic

6. Phant0m

Phant0m Registered Member

I remember when using Look ‘n’ Stop on XP system the Icons Quality was at least 16 bit, and I’d have to say the use for higher quality would require more memory. Although pretty is a temptation there are more crucial features in Look ‘n’ Stop needing enhancements for better security, for instance packet filtering. And of course there are number of bugs which I don’t believe been patched as of yet in Look ‘n’ Stop, for instance false detections of applications that do not access Client&Server environments being seen connecting and normally “running” something that already been fully launched and running in the background for sometime. As for lesser memory usage that’ll require code reanalyzing and re-writes (Time) and more money, don’t expect that anytime soon and with additional features and enhancements more likely increase memory usage every time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.