FDISR - Export/Import

Discussion in 'FirstDefense-ISR Forum' started by ErikAlbert, May 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crofttk

crofttk Registered Member

Precisely. I was merely making light of that in the context of Pete2150 making such an egregious error. I tried to make a funny and it must have lost something in the translation. Pardon moi.

2. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

When I make a mistake in FD, I can correct it (the way that I use it, anyways, maybe others cannot because they use it differently); can the same be said about ATI? If you restore an image in ATI, can you get the old one back? Maybe so, I am not that familiar with ATI, even though I own it (I have never had to use it ;) )

Acadia

3. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

I can do things with ATI, I can't do with FDISR and vice versa. That doesn't make software better than the other. Both have their own possibilities and some are common.

4. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

I have NEVER said that FD is better than ATI. All that I have said my last 3-4 posts is that with FD, at least the way that I use it, I can always back out from a mistake, that is, I can go back to the future, the way that things were before I did the restore if for some reason I do not like the restore.

Acadia

5. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

I've had my share of moments. Thats why I so love FDISR. It rescues one from themselves.:D

6. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

Erik WHAT, me make an error. NEVER:D :D :D

7. dallen

dallen Registered Member

I noticed you specifically used the word "love." Sounds like FDISR may be promiscuous.:'(

Regarding the which is better argument, I agree with ErikAlbert. Since they are in different classes of software, one cannot say with certainty that FDISR is better than ATI. That would be like trying to argue that Michael Jordan is better than Wilt Chamberlain. It would be a never ending debate that would yield no winner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.