FD-ISR Rescue

Discussion in 'FirstDefense-ISR Forum' started by squid13, Jul 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squid13

squid13 Registered Member

I'm trying to install this on a Vista Home Premium 64 bit and I keep getting ISR check returned -11 and it won't install. I sent support an e-mail but have not heard from them. Anybody know what this means?

2. squid13

I heard back from support about the -11 and this is what they had to say. This means the boot sector is not a standard Windows boot sector. It is been modified by the manufacturer or another applications. We have seen this with HP systems. This protection is so that we do not disturb the users system or make it unbootable. We are very specific on what we install into. Has anyone else had this problem with an HP computer? I just got a new one and I had FDISR-Rescue in my old Gateway but I guess it won't go in this one. Any ideas on anything else I could use?

3. squid13

I was able to install this program after I removed the HP Recovery partition from C drive. I made my backup disc and two images with Acronis, one with the backup partition and one with out, the program then installed like a charm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.