Fastest/Lightest/Smallest/Simplest Firefox themes

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by guest, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noway

noway Registered Member

I've found computers for free that are fast enough to run Firefox themes without breaking a sweat. What exactly are you running here, a Pentium 75?

2. vasa1

vasa1 Registered Member

The computer specs were not mentioned at the outset. The version of Firefox to be used was not mentioned either.

Even now, we're left guessing.

I'm not sure of the motive of this thread.

3. guest

guest Guest

ROFL.

FYI it's latest Pale Moon 3.6 (custom-build of latest Firefox 3.6) and the system specs are here if you are so curious.

You and others can suggest Fastest/Lightest/Smallest/Simplest themes for Firefox 4+ if you want, it's not off-topic; I just told Basic that the Avant Garde theme he suggested doesn't work with Firefox 3.6.

More on the motives of the thread:

4. vasa1

vasa1 Registered Member

I hope you don't mind my saying so, but IMO, you're requirements weren't properly laid out. Even in the first post, you've quoted without attribution. In that post you want a theme that'll work with the latest version.

Later on, you didn't specify which version you wanted the theme to work with. You just mentioned Avant Garde was for Fx 4+.

As for the quote, isn't much of it a truism? The larger the image, the more complex a page, the longer it will take to load ...

BTW, older computers will run Linux happily. I'm posting from Mint running on a pen drive :)

5. guest

guest Guest

Nope, I want to see themes that work with latest version as well. I might upgrade to Pale Moon 5+ when Mozilla discontinues the 3.6 line.

It it is a truism or not, I won't discuss. The difference is measurable, even if small. If you don't want to participate providing relevant information (recommending themes), then just ignore this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.