Failed to run the Task - Logon Failure

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Dave Mac, Apr 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave Mac

Dave Mac Registered Member

Just noticed this evening that a number of scheduled tasks I have set up in ATIH v.10 have failed to run over the past 24 hours. I have also tried to run these tasks manually and get the same error:

E00640067: Failed to run the Task

Failed to execute the task script. Error #1327 - "Logon failure: user account restriction. Possible reasons are blank passwords not allowed, logon hour restrictions, or a policy restriction has been enforced (0xFFF0)
    code = 8007052F
    Tag = 0xBD28FDBD64EDB8A6".

Currently running XP Pro (as I have been for the past 2 years), had ATI running fine for the past 6 months - no issues at all until this evening! I've not installed anything at all, apart from swapping my old wireless router for a new one this morning - but I cannot see how that would affect it.

Anyone got a clue how to get around this?

Dave

2. Dave Mac

Re-installed ATIH, issue still persists.

Dave

3. Dave Mac

Solved

When installing the router, I changed the name of my PC. Edited each of the tasks and changed the details for the new PC name. All now working fine.

Issue closed.

Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.