Failed to register product, please try again later

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by flyboy320, Nov 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve-X

Steve-X Registered Member

Same issue, can you send me the link please.

Regards
    Steve

2. technobuddha

technobuddha Registered Member

OK turned off my firewall, DMZ my hardware firewall, and still can't install TI. Please Help

T-buddha

3. tlmull

tlmull Registered Member

I'm having the same problem everyone else is having. (failed to register product) I would really like to try this product. Help me.... :(

4. mike555

mike555 Registered Member

I am also having the same problem as the others. Could I also have the PM to the version that does not require the registration?

Thanks.

5. cazz

cazz Registered Member

I'm also having the same problem, after waiting two hours for it to download over dialup....
    Have disabled firewalls, checked proxy settings, etc and still can't register.
    Can you send me the link so that I can download the whole thing again without the registration process.
    thanks.
    cazz

6. radas1

radas1 Guest

I have the same problem. Can you send me (rp @ uchytil dot net) the link too?

7. patrick00bateman

patrick00bateman Registered Member

I cannot register as well. please PM direct link so that I can install trial.

8. technobuddha

technobuddha Registered Member

Ok, since it has been about 6 days, since I posted and have recieved no responce, I was wondering if anyone has info on other backup software, was looking at Paragon Drive Backup. I need to buy something soon.

T-Buddha

9. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello everyone,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

I'm afraid that sometimes this thread remains unnoticed, because of the great amount of other threads appearing on this forum. As a result we do not know about your need to obtain a download link for the free trial version that does not require the online registration.

If you can not pass the online registration step while trying to install the free trial version of Acronis True Image 9.0 or Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0 then please send us Private Message containing the request for the download link for the free trial version that does not require the online registration along with the link to this thread.

Please also note that we can not send you these links via e-mail, but only via Private Messages for the specific reasons.

If you want to obtain such link via e-mail then please submit a request for technical support containing the description of your issue along with the link to this thread. One of our support engineers will certainly provide you with the respective download link.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Last edited: Jan 5, 2006
  10. Acronis Support

Hello technobuddha, tlmull, mike555, cazz and patrick00bateman,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please accept my apologies for the delay with the response.

Please check your Private Messages. I've sent you the respective links.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

11. manuc84

manuc84 Registered Member

please, if someone of Acronis Support can send me the link of the setup without registracion i will preciate. Thanks.

12. sajc

sajc Registered Member

Hi,

I have sent a private message to 'Acronis Support' about firewall issues and the inability to register. I dont know if you need us to post here as well.

Cheers,

Scott.

13. rkclark0308

rkclark0308 Registered Member

I also am unable to register the trial version. Could I get the link?

14. Acronis Support

Hello manuc84, sajc and rkclark0308,

To manuc84 and rkclark0308: Please check your Private Messages. I have sent you the links for the free trial version that does not require the online registration.

To sajc: As I can see, the download link for the trial version of Acronis True Image 9.0 has been already sent to you.

I would like to said that you do not need to post the request for the download link for the trial version in this thread. Please contact us via Private Messages.

Thank you.
    --
    Tatyana Tsyngaeva

15. Grandad Alan

Grandad Alan Registered Member

I have the same 'Failed to register' problem with True Image Home version. I have sent 2 requests to support but only received an automated response so far. Can somebody email me the unregistered trial link please? What I fail to understand is why the link cannot be put on this page. Why such a big secret. Do Acronis actually want people to try their software? Only people having the problem will come here anyway so why make what is a difficult process even harder? Thanks in advance.

16. Acronis Support

Hello Grandad Alan,

Could you please let me know your Acronis request # which was sent to you in autoreply to your letter? I will find out a reason for delay.

If a customer faces with such a problem, we can provide him with a unique link to download the free trial version of Acronis True Image 9.0 that does not require the online registration. However, such links are available only 14 days and you have only 5 attempts to use them to download the software.

Thank you.
    --
    Tatyana Tsyngaeva

17. Grandad Alan

Grandad Alan Registered Member

Hi Tatyana

The request numbers are 454109 and 456050. Could you please let me have the link? Thanks

18. BURNIN AMBITION

BURNIN AMBITION Registered Member

hello newbeie in the forum. same problem here as many of u. could u please someone pm me the link to download ati without the online registration? thanx a bunch

19. KracKiwi

KracKiwi Registered Member

Hi I'm having the same problem with True Image 9.0, thanks ahead for the working trial file.

20. bleu_tshirt

bleu_tshirt Registered Member

I've sent a private message a couple of days ago asking for the link to the trial version that does not require registration, since I am having the same problem as everyone else in this thread, but I have yet to get a response.

Do I have to post a message here as well as send the private message?

21. Acronis Support

Hello Grandad Alan, BURNIN AMBITION, KracKiwi and bleu_tshirt,

Please check your Private Messages. I've sent you the respective links.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or report any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

22. Acronis Support

Hello everyone,

If you can not pass the online registration step while trying to install the free trial version of Acronis True Image 9.0 then please do as I have suggested in my post #34.

Please also take a look at Acronis Support posts #5,#9,#12,#15,#18 describing the issue in more detail.

The thread is closed.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.