'Failed to register product. Please try again later'

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Getting frustrated, Nov 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Many users have asked about this problem that comes up when trying to register the product. There have been no responses that answer this question. I have downloaded the latest version, several times without any luck. Your help would be appreciated.

2. tachyon42

tachyon42 Registered Member

I seem to remember that in some of those other threads Acronis staff sent PMs to answer those questions. Not sure why they aren't explaining the issue in this forum. Maybe you should try sending a PM to one of those Acronis staff.

3. sgontarek

sgontarek Guest

I had this problem.

The first problem was that my office network went through a proxy because I was on a local subnet. I simply got myself a fixed IP trhat was available, switched off the proxy and it worked.

HOwever that doesn't explain why I couldn't do it thru a dial-up internet connection from home (whihc doesn't use the proxy...."

Steve

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Getting frustrated,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Backup Software.

The point is that the free trial version of Acronis True Image 9.0 you have downloaded from Acronis web site requires online registration that sometimes fails because of the internet connection problems, firewall settings or for some other reasons.

I advice you to register on this forum and send me a private message with the link to this thread. I will certainly provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

5. chriss01

chriss01 Registered Member

I would like to try the trial software but I cant get past the proxy. Is there some other way of registering ?

Regards
    Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.