f-secure internet secuirty 2006 and corparate av ?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by lodore, Aug 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lodore

lodore Registered Member

pvsurfer this maybe a completely un related question but still.

is the resourse usage, protection. and settings and interface any differnt from the f-secure internet secuirty 2006 and f-secure corparate av? except since im guessing you just using f-secure coparate av and not secuirty suite so no firewall. lodore

2. pvsurfer

pvsurfer Registered Member

Re: Internet Explorer 7 RC1

FSAVCS does include a firewall (which I'm using) as well as complete malware protection. I'm sorry, but I don't know if FSIS settings are different than those in FSAVCS. When IE first attempted to connect to the internet, my FS firewall asked if I wanted to allow that (which I did). From then on, no problemo.

It still seems to me that your problem has to do with IE's security settings!

Last edited: Aug 28, 2006
  3. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

As this f-secure discussion needs to stay separate from an Internet Explorer 7 RC1 discussion....these posts were split off and can be continued here.

Bubba

4. lodore

lodore Registered Member

i have no problems with ie settings. i was just reading the post. and noticed in your sig that you use f-secure corporate verson and wondered if you knew the differences with them. fsis 2006 is a great secuirty solution. what i have always wondered if f-secure and othewr secuirty solutions have dmore less or same settings as the home counter parts and same for resourse useage etc

lodore

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.