F-PROT Forums Closed

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by T_O_Virus_Test_Lab, Sep 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T_O_Virus_Test_Lab

T_O_Virus_Test_Lab Registered Member

Unfortunately, the F-PROT Antivirus Discussion forum was recently closed. This may have already been posted, but I didn't see anything. I think it really sucks, since it was a very good forum :'( . Some of the decisions that Commtouch has made are really annoying me:mad: .

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

Sorry, but F-Prot has been dead as an effective product for a long time.

3. Blackcat

Blackcat Registered Member

The old Forum was shut awhile ago, the new one is here; http://support.f-prot.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List/Index/36/f-prot-antivirus

But as Hammer says the days when F-Prot was a leader of the pack was years ago; it just stagnated and is now a third-tier AV mainly for Enterprise.

4. RejZoR

RejZoR Lurker

I have never seen F-Prot to be a leader of at anything even in it's "golden" days. And has been a dead project for the last few years.

5. Behold Eck

Behold Eck Registered Member

How this AV is still in existence is beyond me.

Somebody must be making money out of it which means somebody must be buying it. But why o_Oo_O??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.