F-PROT forum vote?

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by Miyagi, Dec 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miyagi

Miyagi Registered Member

F-PROT users are already asking support questions here at Wilders, and Supportguy has been good in replying.

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=157692

As to not become like the ViruScape experience, I vote highly for F-PROT forum to be available. Would this be something that's necessary or something that needs to be ironed out with the Frisk team? Your thoughts are appreciated. :)

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Given that the subject matter concerns "forum related issues" @ Wilders Security Forums....I have moved this thread to our General Topics Forum where matters such as this are contained.

Having said that....at the time of this post....Wilders position is to "have chosen to host just one AV/AT/Firewall etc. support forum over here" and as far a forum vote goes....I'll quote below a recent comment made by one of site Admins\Owners here concerning such forum matters.

Since there's no need and reason at this moment in time to keep this thread open....it has been closed.

Regards,
    Bubba

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.