F-Prot for Windows

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Tinribs, Mar 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tinribs

Tinribs Registered Member

I've been using FP-Win for about 3 months now and very pleased I am too,having been a long time fan of Nav I thought it was time to try something a little less hungry (although I never suffered any probs with it)
    Its easy on the resources,updates fairly frequently and has the advantage of a good solid engine behind it.
    I'm fairly savvy and careful and so a full email scanner is not needed,above all I give it a 9/10.

(ps I'm not an employee or a F-Prot shill I just thought I'd make my first post something (hopefully) helpful to others looking for alternatives.

Oh,and Hi everyone!  :)
  2. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

Good morning, Tinribs, and welcome to the forum!

Glad you're liking F-Prot - feel free to keep us advised of updates, new versions and changes.

Myself, I've got to have full email protection - even though I'm pretty careful with it, sometimes the blazing speed with which I do things makes me careless  :)  (not to mention that early-onset Alzheimers! ).

Does F-Prot have a users' forum? Pete
  3. Tinribs

Tinribs Registered Member

Thanks for the welcome  :D

As for a forum I dont think they do,I tend to loiter around a couple of antivirus newsgroups where all programmes are discussed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.