External USB Box for SATA-Drives from Evertech does not work with TI9.1.3633 WS

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Forellenblau, Jun 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forellenblau

Forellenblau Registered Member

Hi!

I am using an external USB Box from Evertech for my Seagate 200 Gig SATA drive, attached to my Acer Notbook. TI9.1.3633 WS Rescue Disk does not see the NTFS-Partitions of my drive.
    It claims that the disc space is unallocated, but in fact there are 3 NTFS partitions on it.

In Windows XP SP2 TI sees all the partitions well.

The same thing is in TI 9.0.3641 Home german and also with Disk Director 10.2117 german

BTW: I tried to use Mustangs BartPE plugins for 9.1.3633 WS, but when i want to save an image on a network drive, an error pops up and says something like the drive is not NTFS formatted and refuses to save the image.

Konrad

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Konrad,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Workstation Disk Backup Software.

Please try booting with "acpi=off noapic" parameter as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

If this not help please create Acronis Report as it is described in Acronis Help Post and Linux system information (sysinfo.txt) as it described here. Please provide us with the exact vendor and model of the USB box you use.

Please also boot from the Acronis True Image rescue disc once again and press F11 key when the selection screen advising you to select either "Full", "Safe" or "Boot into Windows" option appears. After you get the "Linux Kernel Settings" prompt, please remove the "quiet" word, click on the "OK" button, select to boot the full version and wait for # prompt to appear. Issue the following command:

# cat /proc/partitions

Please write down the output information you receive after issuing this command, or use a digital camera to make shots of the output screens. You can use Shift+PgUp and Shift+PgDn keys to scroll the screen manually.

After that submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Last edited: Jun 12, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.