Express my thanks:

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by Longboard, Oct 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Longboard

Longboard Registered Member

It is just over 1 year since I made my first post here at Wilder's.

I just wanted to thank you all for your patience, generosity and assistance.

I have benefited greatly and had some good fun from my time here.

I hope this forum continues to grow from strength to strength.

Regards

Stephen.:)

2. I know this is going to get interpreted the wrong way as usual, but here goes.

I think you are forgetting, to thank the excellent work of the moderators here.

I really think the people protesting moderation decisions (that to you TDS haters people) should really cool it.

Altough at times they work in myserious ways and make decisions that seem weird (what in the world happened to ~snip~ that caused him to get totally banned?) and a lot of times I think they are too fast to wield the chopping axe, they are by and large excellent.

That's the reason why I'm still here (in both the sense that I'm not banned here, and I still have the desire to post here).

I know it seems like some kind of a backhanded, qualified compliment, but it's the best I have to offer. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2005
  3. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

I think Longboard pretty well covered everyone when he said this,

At least that's how i interpret it. ;) :D

snowbound

4. wildman

wildman Registered Member

:eek: I think quiet a few of us know to whom you refer about the ban thing. If memory serves me correct, numerous warnings were issued. I know that, yes even I have come close to steeping over the line and each time I have been told so, it is then strictly up to me from that point on. I notice that you are not a member either, and sort of wonder why. I have come to love this site over the years, and quiet frankly think it is perhaps the best one on the WEB, I contribute this to the dedicated efforts of the Admins. and moderators.

Thanks
    Wildman

5. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

The Admins and Mods do try to make your visits here pleasant and fruitful. but it is the members that contribute their knowledge and time here that helps make this the greatest place to be on the internet.:D We couldn't do it without you.

bigc

Last edited: Oct 9, 2005
  6. dog

dog Guest

To the guest that posted as StevieO

As was the members name removed from post #2 by Snap, so has been your post. Moderating decisions aren't open for discussion. Furthermore you are gravely misinformed by that other party, what you've be told isn't what, why or how it happen.

Any further comments regarding the above mentioned will be removed without notice.

Regards;

Steve

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2005
  7. Longboard

Longboard Registered Member

Good Grief.

Not counting the first somewhat obscure reply that I got e-mail of.
    What happened?

Thanks Snowbound and BigC

Regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.