Explorer/Start Menu does not wait

Discussion in 'Ghost Security Suite (GSS)' started by Steven Avery, Nov 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steven Avery

Steven Avery Registered Member

Hi Folks,

Using GSS Beta Version 1.110 freeware so far, and very much a fan of the product.

MINOR GLITCH ?

When I load up some programs, especially from Explorer (Start Menu) it seems that the program does not wait for GSS, so even if I click OK, it is too late and I get a "cannot find" type of message from Explorer. Then the second time I can load and it remembers the first response so all is smooth. Will this be different in the new kernel-rewrite version, and/or is there a way to adjust Explorer or something to make it smoother ? Like a delay or something ?

Thanks.

Shalom,
    Steven Avery

2. Jason_R0

Jason_R0 Developer

That is definitely odd. I haven't noticed such a thing in all my testing of the recent builds so if a bug did exist like you say I have not seen it. When the new beta is released over the coming weeks keep an eye out for the same problem on your machine. Are you on 2K/XP/2003?

3. Steven Avery

Steven Avery Registered Member

Hi Jason,

I am on XP with SP2 and stuff. Nothing too special. I'll keep an eye out on the new beta, and keep you informed, this has been curious but only a minor inconvenience, I am surprised that it is unique to me though :) . I could check it on a second system here, too. More laters.

Shalom,
    Steven

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.