Excluded Folders

Discussion in 'General Returnil discussions' started by inpersonam, Apr 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inpersonam

inpersonam Registered Member

I take it the idea of excluded folders is that the files in those folders can be opened read and altered from the quietzone as well by the real system. If so, how can I add to those folders? I have 2 locations specified by default, and no apparent means of adding to them, but would need several more to be able to use this program. Is the apparent inability to add to those locations a limitation imposed only by the trial version?

2. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Hello inpersonam and welcome to the forums :)

The Exclusions feature in Quietzone retains the security of the older File Manager from the 3x generations but simplified for easier use. While the folder selection is limited, what can be saved to the available folders is not limited. to add a file that is not in the folders by default, you can right click target files in Windows Explorer and then select the "Add to library" option when the Quietzone protection is deactivated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.