Exception of network folders

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Beetz, Apr 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beetz

Beetz Registered Member

Hi,

it's me again.
    I think you all noticed right now that i'm a beginner with NOD32.
    I have another problem and hopefully some of you could help me!
    We need to except single folders on the network from AMON.
    The reason is that a client has one folder in which a business-software is installed and if AMON is screening this folder the software is getting extremly slow. So, we would like to exclude only 1 folder on the network, but i only found the possibility to not screen the whole network folders.
    Is there any option??

Greeting from Beetz

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hello!

With no worries , you can safely disable scanning of network drives because if all machines are protected by NOD32 , this is really unnecessary.

In addition to that , open AMON -> Setup -> "Exclusions" tab and follow the instructions to add exclusion for AMON . Add the whole folder(s) /network path where this software is located and this will make NOD32's AMON not to scan this program's files

One more thing:
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=1227465&postcount=2

All these 3 changes can well be applied by a new configuration task/mirror update , etc (if you use them , too)

3. YeOldeStonecat

YeOldeStonecat Registered Member

Along the Shorelines somewhere in New England
    Under AMON settings...detection tab...under the media section..uncheck "Network".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.