ewido vs. boclean

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by LoneWolf, Jul 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Registered Member

i have ewido as well as online armor,but there is still some cpu issues when ewido is checked to start w/windows.oasrv.exe in online armor goes from 0% cpu on up to 100% cpu and stays there till start w/windows is unchecked.does boclean and online armor play well together ?

2. se7engreen

se7engreen Registered Member

I installed the OA and Boclean together just to test and I didn't notice any extreme CPU consumption from either program. No other security software was installed except the two.

If you purchased both Ewido and OA you may want to contact their support to see if they can do anything to help. I'd start with OA as you post indicates that may be the culprit. I've heard that OA's support is very responsive.

3. Mongol

Mongol Registered Member

If you have Ewido checked in Online Armor to track changes then uncheck it. Thats what is causing the spiking per Mike at Online Armor. It worked for me and the two co-exist just fine. In fact with the latest update to Ewido has it running mighty light for me...;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.