Ewido - survey?

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware forum' started by JerryM, Jan 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JerryM

JerryM Registered Member

I have taken the survey a couple of weeks ago. The last few days I renewed for the "lifetime" license.
    The "Survey" window still remains, and I had hoped to see instead info confirming my lifetime license.

When will the survey request go away?

Thanks,
    Jerry

2. stapp

stapp Global Moderator

Same here Jerry.

3. Don Pelotas

Don Pelotas Registered Member

In version 4.0. You can see your license data under "Status of program" in 3.5.

4. JerryM

JerryM Registered Member

In the status of program block it shows the information relating to updates and the version of the database.

I have on my other computer the trial of Ewido, and it does not show the "survey" but license data.
    On my computer with the lifetime renewal in the block where license data is normally shown instead it shows the survey request. There is nothing showing the license status.

I assume that the renewal is in effect, but I cannot tell from the info shown on the progam.

Jerry

5. Infinity

Infinity Registered Member

That would be just nice and reading something like that would feel good I guess .. but that has nothing too say about the program at all .. and talking about all possible features this would be the last one I would care about :) keys are centraly controled, means they know exactly what key ur using .. send them an email about your licence, you'll feel comfortable with their response .. after the confirmation off your licence ;)

as a "long"time customer they will appreciate more what you have to say to them, then some "potential" customer who's trialing it I guess :p

6. Don Pelotas

Don Pelotas Registered Member

So you don't have any info in this area of the GUI?

Attached Files:

• 45.png
      45.png
      File size:
      122.4 KB
      Views:
  7. TopperID

TopperID Registered Member

Actually, no!:p

That sort of info used to be where the survey panel is.:doubt:

However 'normal service' should be resumed with version 4.;)

Incidently, I have an 'unlimited' license yet when I submitted the survey I was informed that my license would be extended by 1 month - does this mean my license will last for 1 month after my decease?:D :D :D

Attached Files:

8. JerryM

JerryM Registered Member

No, there is no entry there in mine either. Maybe that indicates that it does not expire.
    I am not especially concerned, and I suppose that if it will expire when it would have before I bought the new license I will be notified. I am just surprised that the survey does not go away when not applicable.

Thanks,
    Jerry

9. peter.ewido

peter.ewido former ewido team

The software does not know whether you have taken place in the survey or not... If you have an unlimited license, there is no expiration date :)

10. Infinity

Let's hope so Peter, I would feel real bad if Ewido as a whole will be incorporated into some 'mass' player one day ... examples enough today!

Tiny, Pestpatrol, norton, kerio, .. .. the list is endless and I don't recall anything good/positive from such an aquisition/overtaking!

:blink:

11. JerryM

JerryM Registered Member

Thanks, Peter
    Jerry

12. Infinity

we won't have time for bitches :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.