Ewido "Status of database" Problem

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by puff-m-d, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

Hello,

I am having a problem with discrepancies in the "Status of database" in Ewido. My "Version of database" always shows as "#2005" and "Last update" always shows "never". The "Known threats in database" is always different also. See the attached screenshot to see exactly what I am talking about. I pulled the current from the last update posted here at Wilders. Has anyone seen this problem or have any suggestions?

Attached Files:

2. siliconman01

siliconman01 Registered Member

3. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

Thanks siliconman01 ;) ...
    It worked like a charm. Now just to wait until the next update comes out to see if the auto-update works.
    Thanks again :) ...

4. siliconman01

siliconman01 Registered Member

U B Welcome ;)

I'm curious, however, as to whether this problem started after you got a FileForum notification that an Ewido program update was available and then you downloaded the "new" Ewido and installed it....say within the last week or so.

These Fileforum notifications are not correct that a new version is available IF you already had/have V3.5. Someone is looking at the size of Ewido on the Ewido site, seeing it has increased in size because Ewido adds the latest updates to the overall program, and posts a new program update on Fileforum. I hear that a new program version of Ewido will not be available until late 2005.

Just curious! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.