ewido scanning problem

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware forum' started by Erevis, Oct 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erevis

Erevis Registered Member

well every time i run a full system scan everything comes up clean, nothing to be found, but i know for a fact i have a shitload of spyware from my other program, i mean alot. Why isn't m ewido scan picking ANY of them up?

please help my comp has been getting slower and slower :(
    i have the newest version 4.0 and i'm having no problems updating new content and signatures etc

2. Tommy

Tommy Registered Member

As Ewido has good detection rates, try to check with an other program also to find out if you _realy_ have spywhere on your system. Try a-squared free if it finds something.

Also keep in mind that spyware could not the only reason why your machine is getting slower and slower. I recommand the thread GENERAL Virus and Trojan removal Instructions from Blackspear.

3. Erevis

Erevis Registered Member

well i'm running a a squared deep scan right now and its already found 99 hits, ill try the virus thing you mentioned too

4. Tommy

Tommy Registered Member

Makes me thinking that Ewido does not catch those hits. What are they? Real Malware or mostly cookies?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.