EWIDO or GIANT antispyware?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by lambos, Dec 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lambos

lambos Guest

Which one to buy?

Which one is better?

2. Infinity

Infinity Registered Member

they complement eachother. personally I would choose Ewido cause it has spyware sigs too and does it better in real time. but for an antispyware program Giant is doing good.

I have giant and ewido and my system worked very good with the free adaware/spybot together with Ewido.

I would suggest ewido together with adaware and spybot. ewido is even cheaper at the moment. just my two cents

3. rdsu

rdsu Registered Member

ewido is an anti-malware
    GIANT is an anti-spyware

So, like INFINITY said, they complement each other and they are a very good programs in it's areas of intervention...

4. richrf

richrf Registered Member

I run both on my machine. Giant AS has definitely found spyware that Ewido has missed. Nothing major - especially after I have installed PG 3.0. If you understand PG, I believe this should be your first line of defense before the purchase of any specialized software since it is more generic and will catch nasties such as keyloggers and rootkits that may get by the others.

Rich

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.