Ewido (beta) guard deactivates himself

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware beta forum' started by wolfgang30, May 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wolfgang30

wolfgang30 Registered Member

Hello to you all,
    I'm an Ewido user for more than 2 years or right from the beginning and had never ever any problems with the current final version 3.5.

For pure testing purposes I installed Ewido (beta) v. 4.0.0.151 and it's running smoothly and no problems except the guard:

for some funny and unknown reasons he deactivates himself from time to time. Unfortunately I can't reproduce it in a specific situation. It just happens whilst surfing. Running a day without any problems and then deactivating every 2 or 3 hours but no probem to activate it again.
    Of course, I deactivated the guard for 3.5 to avoid any conflicts before that.

My system:
    - XP home + SP2 + all patches till May 2006
    - Windows Firewall
    - AVK 2006 by GData
    - no tuning tools or the like
    - cleaning regularly with CCleaner + Clearprog

Don't know whether other have the same experience with the guard. Looks like as being tired and go for a sleep but guards should never sleep :)

Otherwise it's everything fine and like it as I do for years.

2. Brandon

Brandon Registered Member

Hi,

This has already been reported by me and another person here ( starts at post #142 ) ;)

Last edited: May 13, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.