Ewido Anti-spyware

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware forum' started by ASpace, Jul 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hello . I am new to Ewido antispyware and my first questions is if Ewido antispyware freeware or it is paid application.

Second - in your honest opinion what is it better with than the other general AS applications such as Ad-Aware and Spybot s&d

I will try it soon on a test machine and will share my experience . Thanks in advance for your answer :D

2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

ewido is a paid program but after teh trial period, it will have some of its features disabled (liek its realtime scanner) and it will run in free mode.

i like ewido but having a second antispyware app couldnt hurt. i still consider ewido more of an antitrojan rather than antispyware.

and for an antispyware, i recommend superantispyware over ad-aware and spybot. those two have just passed their prime.

3. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

Ewido anti-spyware had been ewido anti-malware previously, and it is very good and mature in trojan detection and removal, although the new version 4.0 also added some new features for spyware detection.

You can take a look of this thread:

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=125205

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Thanks for the information

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.