ewido 4.0 trial

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware forum' started by lodore, Jun 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lodore

lodore Registered Member

yesterday i tryed the ewido 4.0 trial which seemed a very good program but i dont know what the dectection rate and removel rate is since i am very careful and my pc isnt infected. basicly i want a program to replace spysweeper because spysweeper is now doing my head in with problems. so i need something that can provide the same protection as spysweeper but isnt spysweeper. how is ewido against spysweeper ie can ewido 40 match spysweeper's detection and removel rate or even surpass it?

2. HelpFromFrance

HelpFromFrance Registered Member

I don't know about "spysweeper", but I can say from my experience and from all the forums I have read that ewido is one super product. I also appreciate the way the support team works when there is a problem. I have always liked the way that the updates are almost everyday and sometimes more often. Makes me feel that security wise I am on top of things.

Again, I know this is not the direct answere to your question, but thought I would give my 2 cents worth. :D

Have a good day,
    HelpFromFrance

3. lodore

lodore Registered Member

i thank you for your quick anwser

4. lodore

lodore Registered Member

is there any reviews of the full version of ewido 4.0 yet?

5. HelpFromFrance

HelpFromFrance Registered Member

I personall haven't seen any, if you run across one post the link here please as I would like to read it.

Have a good day,
    HelpFromFrance

6. greenhatch

greenhatch Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.