Everything Working fine here!

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Allen L., Sep 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allen L.

Allen L. Registered Member

Seem's everyone that posts has the world of troubles, and I've had none since I first used v.6xxxx. Really don't know what some problems have been, but, like I said, none here. I'm sure that 99.9% of the users are having no problems with the versions, unless they have unusual configurations...such as having XP on different partitions, raid issues, etc.

I'm using one SATA hard drive (no raid config., but Intel Application Accelerater installed and running on a D875PBZ Intel MB with WinXP Pro installed on the sata drive. Have one PATA hard drive on IDE-0 and then the usual CDRW & CDR. Nothing fancy. Maybe why I'm having none of the problems all that post seem to have with T.I. One other thing is I've never used the 'Secure Zone', just image to my IDE hard drive.

Have restored my active partition several times, and *not* the complete hard drive image and always retained my MBR, even to a newly formatted hard drive.

Just wanted to post at least *one more* positive post about T.Image. I think the new TI v.9 is great, as it is going to allow us to back up a data partition and *not* have to image the complete partition with a lot of non-critical files.

What little bugs do come out will be solved for the unusual configuration issues in later updates, but like I stated before, I've never had not one problem with Acronis...well, maybe one gripe about the time flaw when using compression and estimating time to complete an image! :p

...Allen :D

2. MPSAN

MPSAN Registered Member

You know, I was just wondering what I was doing "wrong".

Let' see. I installed TI9-Build 2247. I had an erased CD-RW in the burner and tried to create a Bootable CD. No Problem. I then Imaged a 160 GB (2*80) Raid 0 SATA array. No problem and it backed up the 19GB in <30 minutes and and did an auto verify in 15 minutes. I mounted the image from my USB2 250GB External drive and all was OK.

So, what am I doing wrong? :D

P.S. I know that if someone is having a problem it does not matter. I just wanted to say that some of us are happy...so far. :D

3. Heco

Heco Registered Member

No problem here with the new 9.0 release! TI works like a charm. I think i'm lucky when i read all the posts reporting troubles. Maybe TI likes to be installed with the french version of windows xp... quite a change indeed! LOL

4. michels

michels Registered Member

ti9 works fine for me with a french version of win xp pro
    michels

5. dscrap

dscrap Registered Member

What are your system specs?

6. Little Pete

Little Pete Registered Member

7. michels

michels Registered Member

Have never used a scheduler -michel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.