EULAlyzer 2.0 Install problem

Discussion in 'EULAlyzer Forum' started by br0ken, Jan 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. br0ken

br0ken Registered Member

After installing the program whenever I try to launch it I get the following error.

run time error '453'
    cant find dll entry point VB get user string in arm access dll

I tried updating my MSVBVM60.DLL from v 6.0.96.90 to 6.0.97.82 this didn't help unable to find any more info on this site to help me try to get this program to run.
    Running XP pro sp2 with all patches
    XP firewall
    Virus checker Kaspersky Anti virus monitor
    have pest patrol, ad-aware , spybot, counter spy, installed but not running they are set up for manual scan not auto
    :doubt:

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

I'm afraid I haven't been able to reproduce this problem yet.

What version of Kaspersky are you running?

Best regards and thanks,

-Javacool

3. br0ken

br0ken Registered Member

Thanks for the reply.
    I am using AVP Kaspersky 4.5.0.94 its an old version but it is serving me well so far. I have re-installed the program with my virus checker disabled, I still get the same results.
    What I have done that appears to work ?? but haven't tried the program yet is the short cut link you use to launch the program under properties I changed the settings to run in compatibility mode for windows 98/me. I can access 5 of the screens & have a better understanding of how the program is suppose to work.:thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.