EULA submission problems

Discussion in 'EULAlyzer Forum' started by shushuandjuju, Oct 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shushuandjuju

shushuandjuju Registered Member

Hi,
    I'm having problem submitting EULAs to the EULA research center.I emailed them a little while ago and they told me that the research center has been up and running for quite a while and successfully receiving EULAs. They also went on to ask me if I could access the eularesearchcenter.com link in my browser to which I said yes. They also asked what security programs I have on my computer. They are as follows; ZoneAlarm (firewall), Avira Antivir (antivirus),Ad-Aware SE personal, Spybot S&D 1.5.1, Linkscanner Lite, Netcraft (Anti-phishing) toolbar, Spywareblaster, SpywareGuard, A-squared free 3.0, and Hijackthis.
    They also told me to copy and paste a EULA to the reply I would send them. However nothing happened on that front. So they said that if the installer didn't allow that but EULAlyzer was still able to grab EULAs, I could copy and paste from the "captured text in the EULAlyzer window." Now I asked them and I'm asking you, by EULAlyzer window do they mean after I clicked the Saved EULAs button on the left side? If so, I already did that, right clicked on a EULA and tried to drag and drop with no success. I welcome any and all ideas and suggestions.

Thank you

2. shushuandjuju

shushuandjuju Registered Member

I would like to submit my previous post the author of EULAlyzer for help with this issue. Otherwise I have to seriously start thinking about uninstalling this program. I don't know what else to do. You know, now that I think about it, maybe reinstalling might fix the problem! After all they told me that the EULA research center is up and running, right? I may have just solved my own problem!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.