ESS has been translated into russian. What can you say about it?

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by RwR, Oct 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RwR

RwR Registered Member

Hi, guys. What can you say to me about it:
    I have translated ESS into russian language.
    It is a criminal? Or it help for developers?
    Again sorry for my bad english. =)

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Well , some people around the world have already translated ESS unofficially in their native language . On the internet I have seen Bulgarian and Spanish versions . Russia is the largest country , someone must have already translated it . I don't want to be rude , I just want to say that you are not the first one ;)

No , because they (ESET) have already translated NOD32 v2 into Russian , they can do it for v3 , too . The transaltion is just the very first step . The product must also be strictly check for compatibility , functionality and bugs :)

Just wait for the official release of EA and ESS ;)

3. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

at the North American partner conference we learned that launch time will bring a LOT of language versions - so rest assured, the translation of Eset products which will be launched shortly (v3 antivirus and Eset Smart Security) - will be available in MANY languages at the day of launch - we were even told how many - but having signed a confidentiality agreement, I can not say how many... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.