ESS Build 650. Fixed Bugs in Firewall

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by Steel, Apr 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steel

Steel Registered Member

ESET Guys, you fixed some issues of the firewall, but only release this fixed Version again into three language Version.
    Theres nothing to translate, or ? So, why are for example the german not be able to release a german 650 at once ? There only job is translate, or ? So, what happens again with delay ?

2. PieterVSTA

PieterVSTA Registered Member

Same problem here. We have nothing but problems with the firewall but there is no Dutch version available of the latest version.

3. Steel

Steel Registered Member

And still und again no official Word from ESET. o_O

4. GaryRW

GaryRW Registered Member

Yes, 650 seems to have solved both my tcpip.sys and wanarp.sys frequent crashes on a Win2Kpro which only occurred when using ESS over all versions. My WinXPpro has never had any crash problems.

Now the only issue is infrequent Win2Kpro ntoskrnl.exe crashes which, again, seem to only occur when using ESS. My WinXPpro has never had this problem.

These delays in regionalization should not be an excuse for program delays since a default could be to do Babel Fish or other online translation in the interim.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.