ESS 3 final mess up my outlook ?

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by iwebgroup, Oct 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iwebgroup

iwebgroup Registered Member

:ouch: i did install and uninstall ESS Beta a while ago and i heard nothing from the Developer team regarding the problems of the multiple entries in the outlook tool bar.

showthread.php?t=184677

since this time i installed KIS but deleted again [ trial ] since a week i am back by NOD for the updated situation --> and see the same issues is happening again.

My PC/server is online about 6 days now - i received emails about 200 a day.
    i use mainly Firefox and IE / excel and Explorer .

it would be nice if a developer can contact me - so i send him all the details
    [ before i am to fast again and delete the installation ]

screen shot i will send tomorrow morning [ its now 23:38 ] and i go sleep.

Thank you

[edit] forget the link to the old thread [/edit]

2. iwebgroup

before and after i installed KIS i searched my PC for folders of ESET / NOD / KIS / Kaspersky and i clean up and searched my registry for any keys from both to avoid installation problems [ i restarted the PC too ].

I am very sure before i installed ESS - nothing is left from old/previous installations and also other AV software leave nothing behind.

3. iwebgroup

once more - i restart outlook - and ...

the toolbar comes back - with one NOD toolbars and this time double menus [ everything twice ] even submenus and entries double.

any help is highly appreciated

Thank you

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Just one thing , it is not final , yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.