Eset Website

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 1 Forum' started by mrbrimi, Jun 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrbrimi

mrbrimi Registered Member

Looking at the various web sites just curious why http://www.nod32.com/home/home.htm doesn't have more links to various "tools" for example both Australia (which I can read) and Italy (which I can't) both have links to various free worm cleaners.

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Hi mrbrimi,

I always got the impression from Rod that the various resellers, who actually run these alternate sites, had the freedom to put their own "value add" on their sites in order to better service their customers, as well as to differentiate themselves from other AV providers. This definitely ends up being a plus for all of us given the information and tools that these sites have made available.

I can not say why Eset itself does not add such things to the main site. But, since they are the providers of the NOD32 product itself, they've certainly done their part. ;)

3. mrbrimi

mrbrimi Registered Member

Well I hate to admit it even though I've used NOD32 for about 3 years I'm new to Wilders and wasn't aware of some of these tools until reading some posts from Paolo Monti.

To my mind NOD32 is a great product and the more info and/or tools, direct links to this forum etc. that they can put on their site the better.

4. jan

jan Former Eset Moderator

Hi mbrimi,

we know that our website could be better and we want to improve it - it'll be visible after the "betaboom".

Thanks, :)

jan

5. Paolo Monti

Paolo Monti Eset Staff Account

Hi!

well, maybe the meaning of the game is this one: on Wilders you can get tools/advices that you can't get in any other places. So, stay with us and enjoy the board ;)

To be more serious: yes, LowWaterMark hit the point.

ciao,
    Paolo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.