eSet Tag on outgoing email

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by sziltner, Jul 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sziltner

sziltner Registered Member

I have...or think I have NOD32 (3.0.669.0) set to attach the tagline.....

Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3280 20080718

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. http://www.eset.com

.......to all my outgoing email. But it is never attached and sent. But when the email is sent and then goes to my Sent folder (Outlook Express...Windows XP SP3) the tagline shows up. No clue what I am doing wrong?

2. BFG

BFG Registered Member

Hello,

Not until the mail is sent is that message added. Are you saying that is happening or isn't?

Thank you,
    BFG

3. sziltner

Correct. When the outgoing email is sent it DOES NOT have the tagline attached to it. But when it goes to my SENT OE folder, the tagline is attached. So, if I wanted the person to see the tagline, I would have to resend the email from the SENT folder. Hope that makes sense?

4. sziltner

No, it is NOT happening. The tagline does not appear on the sent email. Only after the sent email is saved in my SENT OE folder does the tagline appear.

Tnx!!

Steve

5. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

I'd suggest comparing the source MIME code of both emails - the one from your Sent folder and the one received by a person who does not see the signature. Does it happen with plain-text email?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.