Eset SysRescue Disk still doesn't work!!!!

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by ioniancat21, Dec 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ioniancat21

ioniancat21 Registered Member

Hello all!!!

I was reading another post on this matter and was unable to add to it due to the posting being too old;
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=238759&highlight=sysrescue+work

Anyway, Eset's SysRescue Disk doesn't work. I tested it on computers with known virus infections, the boot disk scans and never ever finds virus.

I've checked all the various bells and whistles and yet, no dice. I can see by the other forum members in the link above that a solution was never found and I wondered when the bootable media will be working?

2. ioniancat21

ioniancat21 Registered Member

On a bright note however, NOD32 is now installing properly on most of my machines with it's latest build as I had many errors attempting to install with v3.0 as well as earlier 4.0 builds, so Eset's making progress as it seemed like every version after 2.7 never worked properly on many different computers I've repaired.

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

So it means the computer is either clean or the threat's not recognized yet. If you come across a suspicious file, submit it per the instructions here to the ESET virus lab for analysis so that detection can be added.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.