Eset smart security licence questions

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by carl fish, Apr 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carl fish

carl fish Registered Member

I have some questions about licenses

1. Does Eset sent you an email letting you when your license is about to expire?
    2. does Eset have auto renew or do you have to do it by hand?

2. Janus

Janus Registered Member

Hello carl fish

If I remember right, you will see a popup notification over the eset icon, in lower right corner, 14 days before your license expire . Containing a link to your local Eset vendor, so you can renew your license with a discount, bye the way. (You can always renew your license 90 days before your license expires, and up to 60 days after your license expires)

Regards, Janus

3. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

I believe either ESET, or your reseller will do that. I know we send emails to our customers starting at 45 days before expiration - the software itself should pop up a notification and if your reseller got their stuff together, the link will direct you to their renewal page.

4. SweX

SweX Registered Member

Yep the software will for sure popup on each boot, from when you got 30 days left to let you know that it's time to renew. But I am not sure about the notification emails, it might be up to the reseller if they want to send out emails like that or not. And NO afaik ESET does not have auto-renewal, wich IMO is good. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.