ESET Smart Security interfering with my Emusic Download manager

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by Thelion, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thelion

Thelion Registered Member

Hi,

I have encountered the following problem: I have tried to download from Emusic using the Emusic Download Manager (version 4.1.2). However, the tracks do not seem to start at all, they stay in a "Queued" state all the time, and that does not seem to progress at all, so even after an hour, they are in the same "queued" state.

I did not experience this problem before when I used other Antivirus/Internet Security programs. So the question is: Could this be something in my current ESET Smart Security 4.0.467.0 settings that are interfering with this download, and is there something that I can do about this? That would be good to know, especially because I am using also other Download managers from time to time and if there are similar problems with those (haven't tried them yet as I would like to resolve this problem first) then I could pro actively try to avoid similar issues with them.

Also, Opening some web pages, including this one, results in that it first opens only a blank page and only after multiple times refreshing that web page that I get through to the page that I am attempting to reach.

Could you please help me in these issues?

Thanks,
    Thomas

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

try with web module scanning disabled

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.