ESET Remote Administrator Email/Export to folder

Discussion in 'ESET Server & Remote Administrator' started by Finaletech, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finaletech

Finaletech Registered Member

Hi All,

I am currently learning how to manage ESET endpoint security for networking together with a RA. I have known how to manage packages and gotten to experience the difficult option of push installation and am coping with the situation.

I will be really thankful if someone can assist me in regards to configuring the Email/export to folder option on the RA as I find the documentation not really helpful even the KB. They both lack this option indepth explanation as to how to actually configure the RA.

PLease help!

Finaletech

2. P_R_

P_R_ Eset Staff Account

Hello,

the ERA is quite complex tool, but it has to be in order to be able to manage endpoints properly.

Could you please describe more in details which particular feature do you have issues with?

Thank you.

3. Finaletech

Finaletech Registered Member

Thank you very much for your comment. I was able to have figured it out. This was in relation RA and endpoint security. Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.