ESET Remote Administrator Console problem

Discussion in 'ESET Endpoint Products' started by bappy_netizensbd, Nov 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bappy_netizensbd

bappy_netizensbd Registered Member

normally i have a laptop with windows 7 OS. in my office has more 100 pc in network. some pc under work group and max pc under a domain . full network pc dont have any anti virus. i like ESET endpoint security product. basically i install ERA server first then i install ERA console both version 5.0.23 like. now when i use remote install tab,click RUN button under default search task for find my all pc under network to remote push install then i didnt find no one pc. i also check on one XP Os that also same problem ! can any body help or suggest to me waht is reason for it ? i upload a PIC . please anybody help me please. if any one need any clarification please replay i will try to explain an details as my label best.

Note : i also try to search with ip range that result also same .

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      124.8 KB
      Views:
  2. bappy_netizensbd

bappy_netizensbd Registered Member

this pc i newly formatted with re partition that i use for ESET server . and my network 85 + pc under domain and rest of pc under work group

3. dwomack

dwomack Eset Staff Account

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.