ESET Remote Administration Console Client connection problem

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by GMonroy, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMonroy

GMonroy Registered Member

Hi I am new here so I apologize if this is in the wrong forum.

Anyway here is the problem. I have just started to look at the company ESET Remote Administration Console and I see that 5 days ago was the last time that any machine has reported to the RAC that the virus signature has been updated. I know that this is incorrect. I am working on one machine in particular for testing and I know the virus signature database on this PC is current but the RAC says 5 days old and the versions do not match. I am not sure what happened in the last week or so. What do you recommend to check? I did a diagnostics task test in RAC on this particular machine and it says it completed. I am not sure what all I need to check. Also I decided to delete this client from the RAC to see if it would repopulate and it did not.

We are using client version 4.2.71.2
    We are using RAC version 4.0.138.0

2. GMonroy

GMonroy Registered Member

this is what I get:

"Computer name"
    "User login"

Push installation simulation steps:
    Setting IPC$ Connection: Result Code: 0 (The operation completed successfully.)
    Remote Registry Connecting (OS Info): Result Code: 53 (The network path was not found.)
    Remote Registry Connecting (ESET Security Product Info): Result Code: 53 (The network path was not found.)
    Setting ADMIN$ Connection: Result Code: 0 (The operation completed successfully.)
    Copying ESET Installer: Result Code: 0 (The operation completed successfully.)
    Setting IPC$ Connection: Result Code: 0 (The operation completed successfully.)
    Registering ESET Installer as a Service: Result Code: 5 (Access is denied.)
    Diagnostics conclusion: Result Code: 1603 (Fatal error during installation.)

3. enemyofsilence

enemyofsilence Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.