Eset Pricing.

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by Templar, Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Nodder

The Nodder Registered Member

The UK Labour party politicians disclosed what the ( pre- election) budget next year will be, it is a disgrace because because there will be a general election next year, therefore the next budget will "not be painfull", that is untill after the election and Labour are hoping they will get re-elected on the strength of that budget.

It has emerged that after the election there will be massive - read severe -
    cuts on everything including wages, pensions, jobs etc etc. I'm talking billions of pounds. The loans that Labour will be paying over a few years, I'm talking repayments of 176 billion pounds for the first one and only a few less for the next 2 yearly repayments.

Whats all that about you are thinking, money will be scarce, VERY scarce so we all will have to cut back, including on Computer Security programs, so either the program people help with the prices or there will be a lot less updating or going cheaper elsewhere.
    There is no option on this, it is forced on us by useless, incompetent, greedy politicians. Greedy you ask, how. Their expenses. they were caught out last summer and are having to pay back the thousands and thousands of UK £'s that they are not entitled to claim.

Please, ESET, try to help.

2. jspratjr

jspratjr Registered Member

What I find odd (may just be me) is the pricing differential, the more you buy. For example, for a 2-year renewal, going from 1 to 2 users is an increase of $12, from 2-3 users, $24 and from 3-4 users, $40. Isn't the price supposed to decrease per unit the more you buy? I sent support an e-mail asking the question, but never heard back.

3. Templar

Templar Registered Member

That's the first time I hear that more quantitity means higher price :)

4. The Nodder

I didn't notice that either, that really is going to far, its disgracefull.

Well ESET, my renewal is due in 2010, do you want me to renew it or go elsewhere, no reply will mean to me that you at ESET does not care at all.

5. Templar

Ian, are you serious?

Simon

6. Ryan Hayward

Ryan Hayward Registered Member

Renewed my license last night for around $35 aus
    Extremely happy with the price. Compared to ~ Snipped as per TOS ~ Norton, its supercheap.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2009
  7. The Nodder

I'm very serious, my other post just above yours explains it all, the ordinary people in the UK are in for a very, very tough time, as are the people in the Republic Of Ireland. I'm not exaggerating in any way.

Did I mention that those in Government announced that state pensions will increase by 2.5% next year, they did just that a few days ago.
    It has since emerged that the nutheads in power will be taking that back by maneouvering the pensions, dont ask me how, I havent a clue what they are talking about, SERVS is one item in the state pensions that will get the chop.

8. Templar

Ian, well there are good deals to be had on Eset thankfully as their prices from their online shop are quite high.

I guess you guys in the UK are paying for the banker bonuses like the rest of us in the west hemisphere. There's no stopping in malware production tho, simply amazing how the net has become like sci-fi of old foretold etc.

Simon

9. chrcol

chrcol Registered Member

hunt for a reseller :)

I noticed the uk prices were a joke direct from eset but found a reseller significantly cheaper. You are still able to download directly from eset, not sure about direct tech support tho.

10. The Nodder

I contacted one on Saturday, a reply said they would be in contact with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.